Thursday 17 October 2013

BF2013: Believe...



I believe in God: in His magnificance, omnipotence and omnipresence. In His genuine, unchanging and complete love for me.

I believe in Jesus as my Saviour: that He died for my sins and rose from the dead so that I can have eternal life.

I believe in the Holy Spirit: of the indwelling of the Spirit within me to guide me and keep my paths straight.

I believe in the Cross: that on the two slabs of wood on which my Saviour bled and died for me, my salvation was assured.

I believe in the Bible: the Living Word, the guide to steer me through life on this earth, the lessons learnt and the words of comfort received from within its pages.

"I believe there is more than believing. There is living what I believe." - Ann Voskamp



PS: Post inspired by receiving the "Believe" plaque in the photo above as a gift today, and by Ann Voskamp's "What I Believe" on her Holy Experience web-site.

No comments:

Post a Comment