Thursday 6 September 2012

Do.Be.Love – An Interview with Me!

Do.Be.Love.

I'm honoured to be featured at Exemplify Online this week to conclude the Do.Be.Love series. The lovely Kristen Schiffman interviews me on being a single mother in the church; how the church can help single mothers, how family and friends can help, and how, as a single mum, can make life simpler.

I've listened to the interview again today, and since Kristen and I recorded the interview a month or so ago, I have had a rough few weeks and have had friends rally around me. One friend, who I mention in the interview, is actually picking Jasmine up from school, getting her to do her homework, and cooking us dinner! This friend is also helping me clean up around my house this weekend so I can start getting more organised and also simplify around the house more.

And as I write this post, a Facebook friend in the US is pondering what she can do to help single mothers in her church. God is amazing how He uses one person to help another, even across an ocean.

I hope you can take 30 minutes out of your day to listen to my interview. You too may come away with some ideas on how you can help a single mother in your life.

Click HERE to listen to the interview.


No comments:

Post a Comment