42. Delighting in the innocence, chubbiness and joyful eyes of a gorgeous African baby boy at Jasmine's school.43. "Meeting" an adorable quaker at the pet store.
44. Kindle for PC so I can buy and read books without visiting the bookstore.45. Pied butcherbirds that sing outside my window.
46. McDonald's for emergency meals.47. Heaving Jasmine read the Book of Jonah to me from the NLT!
48. Revelations from the Book of Romans. Thank you Paul!49. Peace in my heart, mind and soul.
50. Being single and loving it!51. A healthy and intelligent daughter.
52. Financial provision just in the knick of time.53. Connecting with my niece on Facebook.
54. Giving up coffee...and chocolate (well, most of the time!).55. Giving up soft drink (aka soda, pop).
56. Relief from nearly all fibromyalgia pain.57. Tasting freedom!
58. Aromatic blooms outside my bedroom window.59. An amicable "working relationship" with Jasmine's father after 5 years of separation.
60. Bamboo for always making me smile by its serene appearance and woody, hollow sound. (Odd, I know, but it's the little things that make me smile!)
How are you going with your list?