Monday 14 February 2011

From My True Valentine...


With today being Heart Day I was feeling rather flat about the whole thing. Soppy tweets and status updates on Facebook, roses in the supermarket...I just wasn't feeling it. Until this afternoon when two friends blessed me with some rather apt reminders from God about who I am and whose I am (thank you ladies!).

Ten Things God Wants You to Remember Every Day

1. He will strengthen you

2. He will provide for you

3. He will answer you

4. He will be with you

5. He will give you rest

6. He will bless you

7. He will not fail you

8. He believes in you

9. He will take care of you

10. HE LOVES YOU SO, SO VERY MUCH!

I've printed those ten points out and placed them where I can read the every day to be reminded of my true worth! I was also blessed with these words from Song of Solomon 4:

You are beautiful, my darling, beautiful beyond words.

You are altogether beautiful, my darling, beautiful in every way.

You have captured my heart, my treasure, my bride.

You hold it hostage with one glance of your eyes, with a single jewel of your necklace.

Your love delights me, my treasure, my bride.

Your love is better than wine, your perfume more fragrant than spices.

I've also printed these verses out to read daily and be reminded of how much Jesus loves His bride and how beautiful I am in His eyes, even if the world tells me otherwise.

1 comment: