Tuesday 30 September 2008

Yes To God Wordle - Chapter One Post...


I thought that while I'm fascinated with Wordle, I'd lap up the enthusiasm and share another word cloud.

The wording in the cloud above was taken from last week's
Yes To God Tuesday post. I thought it a nice way to share my thoughts, and I find it especially interesting that down in the bottom left and middle of the cloud the words "Paula craving God" are right next to each other. A valuable reminder of what is fact.

Time to go and finish my Bible study on chapter two now and wait with baited breath for the lovely Lelia to post her thoughts (and Mister Linky).


3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love your wordle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paula craving God. how cool....

    Darlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, how cool!!!! I love the way those words came together, how perfect for you.

    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete