Monday 8 September 2014

A Goodbye...

My journey since February has taken me from being a full-time administration officer who was desperately unhappy, to a full-time university student who is desperately tired but very happy! I will write about the events that have taken place over the last seven months soon, but in the meantime I want to share a change that has occurred in a friends life.

My friend Jo from Princess Warrior Lessons has been on her own journey of self-discovery and change over the last two years. To enable this change she has embraced new thinking and has been brave. A result of her bravery is a fresh start.

I introduce to you, Brave Bohemian. Please head over the Jo's new blog page and bookmark it in anticipation of her first post. I know I am looking forward to joining her on this new journey as I continue on my own journey. And keep an eye out for changes to this blog page. A Jo knows, she and I move along on the same spiritual and emotional road and quite often make similar changes at the same time!

Love to all,

3 comments:

  1. Big hug and squeeze! Thank you for cheering me on. Love you my friend xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that you had the courage to find a new life that you love! xxx

    ReplyDelete