Saturday 15 December 2012

Pondering 2012...

This year has been one filled with radical change, lessons learnt the hard way, amazing revelations from God, a heart that is starting to heal, limits set as to whom and what I allow to encrouch into my life, and much more.

One of the lessons I learnt the hard way, but I'm thankful that I did, is that people, no matter who they are and the place they hold in my life, will let me down. And this has been a valuable lesson to learn, one of which I'm thankful for as it has brought me closer to God, and reminded me of the value and worth of those in my life who really DO care for me and, better still, show me.

Being let down, rejected, categorised, and ostricised, are all experiences that I would not wish on anyone, but these are things,that I have lived through. And I have come out shining. And all because of Jesus. My constant companion, the man who will never leave me, the friend who will never betray me, the lover who will never gaze upon another in a way that makes me feel less of myself.

Twenty Twelve has been interesting to say the least. I'm looking forward to 2013 with a vengeance! Welcoming it in with my family, taking a leap of faith and commencing study, embarking on a new journey without those who were once dear to me, getting to know me better, and Jesus.

Merry Christmas and a Joyous New Year.

In Him, Paula xo

No comments:

Post a Comment