Tuesday 10 April 2012

I Know He Loves Me...

Love is a verb. It is not just a word that is said because you feel something for another person. It is an action.

Jesus showed through the action of dying on the cross that He truly loves me.

My love relationships over the last 24 years were based on what I thought was love. Given that all those relationships have failed, I now realise that none of them were based on the kind of love that Jesus has showed me.

I have a lot of healing to do to recover from these relationships, but I have Jesus by my side to enable this to happen. I know that God has something, and someone, wonderful planned for me.

Until then I will stand with my arms out-stretched welcoming the growth and experiences God has planned for me.

"And I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ." - Philippians 1:6

Paula xo


No comments:

Post a Comment