Monday 2 May 2011

Spotlight On A Scartlet Rope of Hope...


It's been a LONG time since I last did a "Spotlight On" post so I thought that given I've tizzied up my page, and embarked on a new blogging venture on the side, that I'd share it with you!

It is called "A Scarlet Rope of Hope" and it's a blog page to offer hope to women in particular who suffer from depression and the like. Kathy Schwanke from Blessed Builder had the inspiration for it, but as she runs a busy business from home she asked my beautiful friend Jo-Anne Puggioni if she could take it on. Well, Jo is also a busy wife and mum who homeschools her three sons so she was unable to. So...to cut a long story short, here I am - blog conveynor - at A Scarlet Rope of Hope.



If you need encouragement, or know of someone who does, please pop on over and access the resources that are there. As the page is only new, posting is minimal, but it will grow! God is going to make sure of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment