Monday 22 September 2008

One More Sleep...


Yes, one more sleep for me here in Australia until it's Yes to God Tuesday! The time difference will do my head in, so I'll just wait for the lovely Lelia to publish her post and then I can do mine. For those of you who are curious about this, please click on the button on my right side-bar, which will take you to Lelia's page or click here to go straight to the sign-up post on Lelia's page.

I'm looking forward to this study as it is my very first online Bible study. The book we're studying is "Behind Those Eyes" by Lisa Whittle and I've already ready chapter one and am currently working my way through the Bible study chapter. I'm certainly giving my brain, heart and spirit a workout, which is just what I need.

Check back in a couple of days for Day 1 and Chapter 1!

No comments:

Post a Comment