Thursday 21 November 2013

Thanksgiving: A Repost on Thanksgiving...

As it's November and the month for Thanksgiving in America, I thought I'd randomly post a few of my thankful posts and share what I was, and still am, thankful for.
______________________________________________________________________________

After a few weeks of trials and tribulations, I have been presented with various revelations from the Lord, and I am truly thankful for His constant presence. I am slowly reading through the New Testament and this morning I started on 1 Corinthians. Paul is the epitome of one called by God to serve Him, and I always enjoy reading his invaluable contribution to The Word.

Two passages of Scripture stood out this morning - 1 Corinthians 1:4-9 and 1 Corinthians 1:26-31. Both of these remind me to be thankful for God's presence in my life, for the sacrifice that Jesus made for me, and for their enduring presence in my life.


To read the rest of this post, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment