Sunday 4 March 2012

Book Review: REGGIE You Can't Change Your Past, but You Can Change Your Future...



This is a book about REGGIE. I write his name in capital letters because he deserves it. It’s REGGIE’s life story up until now. It’s a message of hope, and a message that a lot of people – Christian and non-Christian – need to hear. It’s about how one man, who came into the world in the most unlikely circumstances, changed his life and the life of many because of God. It’s about sharing with people that God can use anyone to share with others about how much He cares for and love us, His children.

REGGIE is a wonderful motivator. Throughout my depression/anxiety journey there have been many moments when I’ve felt like I’m alone, that nobody cares and that I’m doing life without anyone. REGGIE has reminded me that I’m not alone, that people, and especially God, cares, and that I have many people who are doing life with me.

REGGIE held my attention throughout this book with his witty manner. The same witty manner that captivates hundreds of school kids in gymnasiums, and thousands (even tens of thousands) of people in auditoriums all around the world.

REGGIE conveys God’s message of love in such a way that anyone can get it. I already love God and I now “re-get it”. I would wholeheartedly recommend this book. Whether it be to a mature, new or in-between Christian, or a non-Christian, a staunch non-believer. REGGIE tells it like it is. God’s truth about God’s love.


No comments:

Post a Comment