Thursday 23 February 2012

A cuatro de los Cuatrocientos los posts de blog...

Sí, soy cuatro puestos fuera de 400 en mi blog! Me encanta mi página de blog y he disfrutado publicando desde que se inició en abril de 2008!

So, I'm guessing that you'd like to know what on earth I'm on about above. Yes ... si.  Ahhh, good ole español.

Yes, I am four posts away from four hundred on my blog! I really love my blog page and have thoroughly
enjoyed posting since I started it in April 2008. And why did I start this blog off in Spanish? It's because I have friends who speak Spanish and it sounds so good!



Seriously, yes I'm four away from four hundred. And to mark this occasion I'm going to give away a book! I'm not quite sure which book as yet, but there will be one!

So, stay tuned and make sure you enter my giveaway when it pops up at number four hundred!

No comments:

Post a Comment