Thursday 14 November 2013

Thanksgiving: A Repost on Becoming Unstuck...

As it's November and the month for Thanksgiving in America, I thought I'd randomly post a few of my thankful posts and share what I was, and still am, thankful for.
_____________________________________________________________________________

Don’t you just love it when God plants a seed in your mind and then keeps watering it until it finally digs roots and starts to grow! That’s what happened to me over the last week and I’m very thankful for it!

As I wrote last month in my
Freedom From The Past post, I struggle with issues from bad choices I made in my past. Just when I think I’ve moved on a little bit more, something will crop up to sabotage my progress and I slip back again; punishing myself for things that I cannot change now. But this last weekend God planted a seed in me, which has actually taken root, and rather quickly too, so He can grow within me the means to deal with my past better.

 
To see the rest of this post, please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment