Today I'm in my sick bed. My doctor told me yesterday that I had to rest up and take the week off after my third (or fourth? I forget!) visit to her in five weeks. Yes...I have been unwell for THAT long! Not good! I have had anything from sinus congestion, to a chest infection...add to that ear aches and a sore throat. Yesterday I had hot flushes, body aches and nausea. Then there's the cough, sneezes, sniffles and, as the doctor discovered yesterday, lowered blood pressure!
But...I am a trooper and I do cope quite well with being ill. Partly due to the fact that I am a single mum who lives three states away from her family and have limited resources to fall back on, so I HAVE to cope. Plus, I have God looking out for me, so I know I will be fine!
So, today from my sick bed (yay for laptops!) I'm going to link up with my fellow Sassy Single Bloggers and tell you 7 Random Things About Me. I would add the button but it doesn't want to play the game today, so I'll skip it!
1. I like to keep an even number of messages in my Inbox. Odd, but true!
2. I currently take approximately 15 vitamin tablets over the course of one day.
3. I cannot eat hard pears. I prefer them soft and juicy.
4. I was once a BMX rider and was number two in my home state at an intermediate level.
5. I am honoured to be the mother of a little girl who loves me like no other!
6. I am addicted to buying books, and have had to go cold turkey to save my bank balance.
7. I am getting close to wrapping up watching Series 9 out of 10 of Stargate SG1.