Sunday 26 October 2008

Sniffles, Sleep and Suitcases...


Just dropping in to say hi and to let all my blogland friends know that I will (hopefully) be catching up with my posts over the next couple of days.

This week has been a weird one with, yes, sniffles, sleep (or lack thereof) and suitcases. The suitcases are for a trip back to my home state, Tasmania, that will happen for Jasmine and I this coming Saturday. The photo above is of my home town, Burnie. We're heading there to see my family and some friends, and also to attend my best friend's wedding (hehe).

Today will be filled with organising clothes, ironing same, and then packing them in the suitcases for our trip. After that is done, and only after (I keep telling myself that anyway, but my computer keeps beckoning me back to waste time on it!) will I then be able to concentrate on my Yes To God Tuesday study from last week on Ms Spirituality, and then do some reading for this week! I had to deal with Ms Spirituality over this last week, so I can relate completely with the chick that Lisa is talking about!


1 comment:

  1. Hope you have a safe flight there and back and a wonderful time with your family and friends.

    ReplyDelete